2015年7月18日星期六

Taking Pictures

As I was wandering the street in Yale University, several vistors ahead caught my eyes.  A couple, a boy of college age, and a girl in her twenties.  They were of Chinese origin. The couple were standing in front of a building, posing a picture for the girl who was holding her mobile.  

The lady saw me as I walked closer, she said in an exciting voice, "Could you take a picture for us?"  "OK," I replied.  The lady waved to the girl and boy to stand in line with them.  The girl gave me her mobile.  The four of them smiled beautifully.  I checked the view and said, "Stand a little apart from each other,and it'll be better."  They did so.  With a long "Cheers", I took three vertical pictures and another three horizontal ones.  They seemed so happy because they hadn't expect that I would be so considerate and they thanked me.

Traveling and taking pictures go hand in hand nowadays.  Without anyone to help with the pictures, we can only take selfies, which explains the popularity of selfie sticks.  I would like to have someone take more pictues of me so that it is more likely to find some better ones among several choices.

没有评论:

发表评论